Date: 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th and 24th of September 2022
PMP PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Whenever we decide we want to do something, go somewhere, build something, achieve something, we need to know the answer to some questions. What are we trying to do? When will we start? What do we need? Can we do it alone, or do we need help? How long will it take? How much will it cost? These are typical questions asked at the start of any project and the answers are the building blocks of project management – defining what we want to do and working out the best way we can do it.
Project management is the process by which projects are defined, planned, monitored, controlled and delivered such that the agreed benefits are realized. Projects are unique, transient endeavors undertaken to achieve a desired outcome. Projects bring about change and project management is recognized as the most efficient way of managing such change.
From the building of rockets to the designing of baby’s shoes; from organizing the Beijing Olympics 2008 to the introduction of a new corporate culture in a firm – modern business sees them all as projects and are handled by proficient and certified project managers.
WHAT IS PMP?
PMP an acronym for Project Management Professional is a globally recognized and widely accepted Project Management certification that applies PMI’s methodology to deliver a project’s objectives. The PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education, and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
To apply for the PMP certification examination, you need to have either:
A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
Upon completion of the course participants will:
- Clearly understand what projects are all about and how they differ from operations and programs.
- Understand the PMP framework and also know how to apply it to real-life projects.
- Be equipped with the skills and competencies necessary to effectively and successfully manage projects.
- Be prepared for the PMP certification examination.
This course is designed for Managers in diverse fields, Project Managers, Project Team Members, Project Consultants, Entrepreneurs and those interested in attending for the purpose of writing the Certification Examinations.
WHY SHOULD YOU REGISTER?
- Four days of intensive classroom training by our seasoned facilitators who are certified professionals.
- Real-world scenarios and case studies.
- Earn 35 Contact Hours required to take the PMP certification exams.
- Lunch/refreshment and the opportunity to network with other participants.
- Certificate of attendance at the end of the class.
- Training materials.
- Quizzes, classwork and simulated PMP Exam at the end of the class.
- Continuous career support until you get certified.