PRINCE2 PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
The higher up the Corporate Ladder you go, technical expertise becomes less and less the only basis on which you’ll be evaluated. Understanding how to Manage People, Decisions and Projects will play a major role in demonstrating Competence. More organizations are becoming increasingly aware of the benefits of adopting a structured method in the management of projects. PRINCE2 offers a Project Management method that will equip you to deliver successful projects well within the constraints of time, cost, and scope.
WHAT IS PRINCE2?
PRINCE2 (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Used extensively by the UK Government.
PRINCE2 is a structured approach to project management. It provides a method for managing projects within a clearly defined framework. PRINCE2 describes procedures to coordinate people and activities in a project, how to design and supervise the project, and what to do if the project has to be adjusted if it doesn’t develop as planned. In the method, each process is specified with its key inputs and outputs and with specific goals and activities to be carried out, which gives an automatic control of any deviations from the plan.
PRINCE2 certification is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you to do your job more effectively. So no matter how small or large a project may seem, PRINCE2 is applicable thanks to the principle of tailoring PRINCE2 to fit its project environment.
Upon completion of the course participants will:
- Clearly understand what projects are all about and how they differ from operations and programs.
- Understand the PRINCE2 framework and also know how to apply it to real-life projects.
- Be equipped with the skills and competencies necessary to effectively and successfully manage projects.
- Be prepared for the PRINCE2 certification examination.
This course is designed for Managers in diverse fields, Project Managers, Project Team Members, Project Consultants, Entrepreneurs, and those interested in attending for the purpose of writing the Certification Examinations.
WHY SHOULD YOU REGISTER?
- Four days of intensive classroom training by our seasoned facilitators who are certified professionals.
- Real-world scenarios and case studies.
- Lunch/refreshment and the opportunity to network with other participants.
- Certificate of attendance at the end of the class.
- Training materials.
- Quizzes, classwork and simulated PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exam at the end of the class.
- Continuous career support until you get certified.